It’s a known fact that good music can help you run faster. Well, not good music, great music. Like the kind that’s practically poisonous; it flows through you so quickly, you don’t even realize that you’re sprinting.
Your heart’s pounding in your chest and your lungs are burning, but you feel fantastic – lighter than air – as you zoom down the road.
Sigh. I love that feeling, that runner’s high. It does exist, I swear!
I’ve been compiling this list for a while. Only the best, most amped up songs made the list below. Happy running everyone!
- Alive – Krewella
- Danza Kuduro (Deluxe Edition) – Don Omar & Lucenzo
- Russia Privjet – Basshunter
- I Love It – Icona Pop
- I Cry – Flo Rida
- All I Ever Wanted – Basshunter
- Stereo Love – Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina
- Sexy and I Know It – LMFAO
- I Can Only Imagine – David Guetta feating Chris Brown and Lil Wayne
- Professional Party People – Basshunter
- Mr. Saxobeat – Alexandra Stan
- The Beat Kicks (Gammer Remix) – Styles & Breeze
- Shake Senora – Pitbull
- Turn Me On – David Guetta feating Nicki Minaj
- Don’t Stop the Party – Pitbull
If I missed a great song that you love working out to, post it below in the comments 🙂