I feel bad calling this a recipe. Really, it’s just a fantastic marinade I discovered not too long ago in the commissary on base. The marinade is by Weber and honestly, it’s the most full flavor I’ve tasted from such a small packet.
Weber has an entire line of marinades, I found out. You know the best part about them? They all feature adding one or two ingredients – water, olive oil, or lemon juice. Talk about easy 🙂
- Weber White Wine & Herb marinade mix
- 1 pound of chicken (I used chicken thighs)
- Prepare marinade according to packet instructions and pour into a medium size bowl
- Coat chicken thoroughly. Cover and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil (it’ll make clean up a snap!). Arrange chicken on cookie sheet, approximately 2-3 inches apart from one another. Spoon extra marinade over each chicken piece until marinade is gone. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear. Adjust bake time for different cuts of chicken