I’ll be honest, I found this in the commissary in the value aisle. It was only a dollar! ONE dollar! I was feeling festive (did I mention we had a Thanksgiving Luncheon this week at work?) and when I saw this I knew I had to try this charming little package of cookie mix out.
Now usually, I’m more a fan of baking from scratch, but could you blame me? It was one dollar 🙂 It may as well have been free ninety-nine. Catch my drift?
- One package of Betty Crocker’s Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large mixing bowl, combine contents of package with softened butter, water, and egg
- Line a baking sheet with parchment (for easy clean up). Drop a spoonful of dough onto sheet. Place approximately 2 inches between each spoonful of dough
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until edges are set. Cool completely. For an extra flair of flavor, smear the top with cinnamon frosting. Yum!