- Download the Disney Mobile Magic app. With this app, you can see estimated wait times for each of the attractions at every park in Disney. The information is updated in real time and let’s you know if there are any FASTPASSes left.
- Worried about burning through all your data? Don’t worry – each park at Disney has free wifi. So don’t forget to turn on your phone’s wifi.
- If you stay at a Disney resort, the hotel offer free shuttle service to each of the parks. Just make sure you make a mental note of how late the busses run.
- If using the free shuttle service via a Disney resort, make sure you catch the earliest bus. The parks are less crowded earlier in the day (much like any theme park, I suppose.)
- As soon as you arrive at the park, take a peek at the park’s map via the Disney Mobile Magic app. If there aren’t lines for the major attractions, go ride them first. If lines have already formed, pick up your FASTPASS as quickly as possible.
- If planning a future trip to the park, I’d recommend going during the week and in the late fall/winter or early spring when most children are in school and the weather isn’t nearly as unforgiving.
- You can bring your own snacks and food into the park. If you’re trying to trim costs, bring a backpack with water and some picnic food. Like any theme park, the price for a drop of soda is absorbent.
- If going without kids, make sure you try and drink around the world at Disney’s Epcot. It’s the most adult appropriate fun one can have in the most magical place on earth.